Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boy or Girl???

I have been blessed with such an awesome class!  They are just as excited about Baby Davis as I am, maybe more so!

Ever since I told them I was having a baby, they have been asking if it is a boy or a girl.

Last Wednesday, the kids wore pink, if they thought it was a girl or blue, if they thought I was having a boy.

 SDC15523 SDC15527

They were asking me all morning what the answer was, but we had work to do first!

SDC15528

We graphed the class’ guesses and wrote all about the baby.

SDC15529

I finally told them that Baby Davis is a GIRL!  Even the boys were excited!

SDC15530

Now they are thinking of names and we welcome any suggestions!

This was a great day, that I will always remember!  Thanks, K2 for being a part of this exciting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment