Monday, April 19, 2010

Surprise Shower!

If you have been reading this class blog for any time at all, you know how blessed I feel with such a great class this year!  Not only do I have the best students in all of Kindergarten, the parents are wonderful as well!

This Friday, the moms of K2 surprised me with a Baby Shower!  I am still in awe of everything they did for me and baby Addison!

 SDC16135 SDC16139

Every student gave her a brand new board book! 

SDC16141  SDC16143

In addition to the books, we got so many super cute clothes, burp cloths, blankets, toys, socks, pacis and all things baby!

SDC16148

Of course, the moms had everything figured out and brought ‘entertainment’ for the kids!

SDC16142

They all enjoyed cupcakes and decorated a teeny baby diaper!

SDC16154 SDC16155

I am so lucky to have everyone of these kids in my class this year!  I will miss this group in just a few weeks, when they are all big first graders!

SDC16176

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, K2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment