Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Red Ribbon Week!

This has been a great week at Galatas!

We are standing up against drugs, wearing something everyday to show our pledge to be drug free!

Monday was “Teaming Up Against Drugs.”  We all wore team shirts!

 DSCN2046

My friend, Jack, in K3 wore his Cardinals jersey!  The nerve of him!

DSCN2047

On Tuesday, we all “Were On Top” and wore hats!  Every person in our class wore a hat!

DSCN2061

We also signed our names to a banner, pledging to stay drug free.  This banner was signed by every student at Galatas and will be hung in the front office.

 DSCN2055 DSCN2056

Wednesday’s theme was “Standing Together Against Drugs.”  We all wore red!

  DSCN2064 DSCN2067

I wore my Rangers shirt again, since they play again tonight!  I had to take a few pictures with these two baseball fans!

 DSCN2068

Nolan was actually named after Nolan Ryan!  I just love that, since he is one of my all time favorite players!

DSCN2070

What a wonderful week it has been so far!  Thank you to everyone who is supporting us from home, dressing up your kids each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment