Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

I love all things fall! I especially love our Kindergarten trip to the pumpkin patch, the activities, colors and books this time of year brings!

  We went to Christ Church United Methodist for their annual Pumpkin Patch!
We had six different rotations to work through.
The church does a fabulous job for us!!

Our first station was the Storyteller.  She read some our class' favorite Halloween books!

 After the storyteller, we went over to the science station.  We learned about all the parts of a pumpkin and examined different types of pumpkins!





 Next, we headed to the craft center and made 'Pumpkin Patch' picture frames!



I just LOVE 'my kids!' 

 We finally made our way to cookie decorating!



These cookies were delicious!!





 At last, we had our turn to decorate the pumpkins!



 A few of the finished products!

 Our very last station was a chance to play on their playground!


 We had a blast!  Even I took turns on the see-saw!





This was a great day and another fabulous experience with my K2 family!

No comments:

Post a Comment