Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Walk to School Day!

Today, October 2, was Galatas' Walk to School Day!

I LOVED standing in front of Galatas on this gorgeous morning, welcoming the kids to school!

I saw so many of my wonderful past students and parents!

Noah's older brother, CJ, was in K2 two years ago!

Dr. Stockton also came to Galatas this morning to welcome our boys and girls!

Sam was in my class three years ago!  His sister, Sarah Grace, is in K3 this year.

I got to hang out with our new counselor, Mrs. Tabor, and our wonderful third grade teacher, Mrs. Kelley.

Alaina and her mom came to school together!

More of my favorite second graders!

Nathan and Nolan were in K2 last year!  Gosh, I miss these boys!  I am so lucky they come back to visit me often!


Gillian was so excited this morning!  I got the biggest bear hug from her!

We have a good looking group of girls, don't we??

Mia just barely missed the girls' picture, but I snagged her for one of just the two of us!

It was a perfect morning to walk to school!  Thank you to everyone who participated in this fun Galatas event!

No comments:

Post a Comment